Connect an Linux system to your Bubble VPN
Download the vpn.conf file
- Login to your Bubble
- Navigate to the Devices screen
- Find your device in the device list, or add your Linux system as a device
- Click or tap “Show VPN connection info” for your new Linux device. Click the button that reads “Download vpn.conf file” to save the
- You may see a dialog box like the one shown below. If you see this, select “Save File” and click “OK”.
sudo apt install resolvconf
Connect to Bubble via WireGuard
- After you have downloaded the
vpn.conf file, as the root user, copy the file to
/etc/wireguard/wg0.conf, for example:
sudo cp ~/Downloads/vpn.conf /etc/wireguard/wg0.conf
- As root, run
sudo wg-quick up wg0 (if you get an error about an unsupported protocol, reboot your system and try this command again)
- Congratulations! You are now connected to your Bubble’s VPN!